Swissline Design was established in 2006 by Marc Lüdi
Swissline Design has been founded to fill a passion to produce the highest quality of workmanship by the owner Marc Lüdi, Master Carpenter.
Our goal is to produce European Style Timber Construction & Joinery for the South African market.
We pride ourselves for our attention to detail and understanding the Customers requirements.
Swissline Design teams can safely say that each Client is completely & totally satisfied with our workmanship & service. We have many references available.
Swissline design import Spruce timber for construction building and for exposed roof trusses from sustainable controlled forests in Europe. We have a very reliable supplier who provide us with only the highest of quality timber at very good prices. We import Siberian Larch from Europe which is high in demand at the moment in South Africa for both exterior (decking and facade / cladding) as well as for stairs and flooring. Very similar look to Oregan pine.
Having studied the South African market, we realise that there is an increasing demand for modular frame timber homes. We have developed our first timber home. A very unique and hassle free way of building your dream holiday home or guest home. Please enquire!
- OWNER: MARC LÜDI OWNER: MARC LÜDI
- SALES & ACCOUNTS: NADIA LÜDI SALES & ACCOUNTS: NADIA LÜDI
- TEAM LEADER: BENJAMIN GUENTESPERGER TEAM LEADER: BENJAMIN GUENTESPERGER
- TEAM LEADER: JAN PHILLIPP SPALDING TEAM LEADER: JAN PHILLIPP SPALDING
- TEAM LEADER: BRUCE GELDENHUYS TEAM LEADER: BRUCE GELDENHUYS
- INSTALLATION TEAM 1 INSTALLATION TEAM 1
- INSTALLATION TEAM 2 INSTALLATION TEAM 2